OK, I need some help. This is really directed at Chi Basson, if you are actually still reading this. My grizzled mug now adorns the top of this blog, but it's entirely too big. I just can't figure out how to make it smaller and more manageable. Thoughts? The picture is actually from a camping/fishing trip that Eric Leigh and I took this past summer. We went to Craig Lake State Park in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This was a pretty phenomenal trip, although the fishing was nowhere near as good as Eric led me to believe.
Nothing real exciting has happened in Korea the last couple of days, save for lunch today. I made the mistake of letting Mr. Hurr order for me, and what arrived was an excruciatingly spicy broth filled with noodles, shrimp, oysters, clams, some other shellfish I didn't recognize, and the piece de resistance, a whole octopus. The server severed the tentacles from the, uh, torso (?) with scissors, and I was totally going to eat the thing, but when I tried to pick it up with my chopsticks a bunch of gooey purple fluid squirted out, and I was no longer hungry. No cajones, I suppose. My only real regret is that I did not have the foresight to snap a pic of the thing before she hacked it up. Oh well.
Speaking of pictures, I tried to get some more up here, but I keep getting errors, so it will have to wait for another time.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy crap, that was a scary surprise!
1) Delete that header
2) Send me the photo
Or, open the photo in photoshop and reduce the size!
Just send me the photo.
Post a Comment